Tuesday 21 January 2014

Peace

We are currently experiencing a minor set back, a sort of delay in the Taiwanese courts. Am I discouraged? A little. I have no reason to lie. But more than that I'm hopeful. Hoping for the day I hold her. And try not to cry so many happy tears as to frighten this child. Until then, I don't pray for patience, God grants me patience and I most likely even take that for granted. I don't take for granted the amazing family who is loving our daughter unconditionally. Loving her around the clock so she can love us and love Jesus. We love that little girl. She is part of us already. She makes an appearance in every family picture J draws. She is familiar to us. Like we've known each other since the beginning. She belongs with us making pancakes on Sunday mornings. Not yet. I don't feel impatient. I feel excited. So while I have all the thoughts of what things will be like, I pray for peace. Because there isn't anything I can do at this moment to tell any judge that the information s/he already has is enough. I just pray for peace in my soul so I can enjoy every moment of our family including Her. Even before she is home. I don't want to miss anything because I was worried about something else. And if that doesn't give you an idea of how good the people advocating for us are, I don't know what will. I am grateful and patient and peaceful. At this moment. And hopefully in the moments to come, God willing.

1 comment:

  1. Would you be willing to chat with me. ? I'm an AP ( china) but am curious abut your agency as I've been researching, can you email me at paigecode@gmail.com?

    ReplyDelete